MET Assessment Series - Shoulder
This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the shoulder. This training reviews:
- Basic shoulder anatomy.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of shoulder protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Shoulder.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Shoulder.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Shoulder.
- Review of Functional Shoulder Strength Scale.
- Personalized MET Shoulder Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
3.0 Contact Hours