This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the ankle. This training reviews:
- Basic ankle anatomy and pathology.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of ankle protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Ankle.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Ankle.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Ankle
- Review of Ankle Strength Scale Form.
- Personalized MET Ankle Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
2.5 Contact Hours