This is a detailed review of the components required for the medical exercise training assessment for the cervical spine. This training reviews:
- Basic cervical spine anatomy and pathology.
- Medical history interviewing.
- Review of cervical protocols.
- Goniometry/ROM Testing of the Cervical Spine.
- Muscle Strength Testing of the Cervical Spine.
- Special Testing Procedures of the Cervical Spine.
- Review of the Cervical Oswestry Scale.
- Personalized Cervical MET Assessment Form.
Detailed MET assessments are important when communicating with physicians and therapists as well as insurance carriers. This workshop gives you the specific skills to assess and document as well as the necessary forms to record the assessment.
2.5 Contact Hours